• A staged property gives a “showroom” impression. Online pictures of a staged home generate much more traffic.
• Some floor plans can be very confusing to buyers. Through the artistic placement of furniture and décor, staging defines a room and provides it with the “WOW” factor buyers love.
• Buyers have a difficult time visualizing how their belongings will fit into an empty space. Staging a house for sale and styling the rooms provides a sense of scale and functionality.
• Vacant houses appear abandoned, leaving buyers with an empty feeling. Staging Texas transforms a vacant property into a warm, inviting home that buyers can see themselves living in.
• EMPTY ROOM = EMPTY FEELING!!!
"Cheryl Mosley and her company, Staging Texas, did an outstanding job of staging my vacant personal home. Having been in real estate as a career for over 20 years, I can absolutely say her staging of vacant homes is the VERY best I have ever seen! Thanks Cheryl Mosley and Staging Texas. I will refer you to everyone I know!"
Coldwell Banker United
Houston Division Sales Manager
Branch Manager Katy Office