• A staged property gives a “showroom” impression. Online pictures of a staged home generate much more traffic.
• Some floor plans can be very confusing to buyers. Through the artistic placement of furniture and décor, staging defines a room and provides it with the “WOW” factor buyers love.
• Buyers have a difficult time visualizing how their belongings will fit into an empty space. Staging a house for sale and styling the rooms provides a sense of scale and functionality.
• Vacant houses appear abandoned, leaving buyers with an empty feeling. Staging Texas transforms a vacant property into a warm, inviting home that buyers can see themselves living in.
• EMPTY ROOM = EMPTY FEELING!!!
"You and your team at Staging Texas did a fantastic job at 13603 Kluge Corner Lane. You were easy to work with and exceeded our expectations! The furnishings and accessories you selected were exactly what this home needed. Your ability to translate the vision we expressed into a beautiful, warm reality was perfect! Thanks to Staging Texas, this home looked great, showed well and most importantly, sold quickly! Clydesdale Homes is looking forward to staging many more of our homes with you!"
Darin Ward - Clydesdale Homes, LP